1. Cookie Usage Policy
This policy refers to cookies and web pages operated by S.C. BANGKOK CAPITAL S.R.L. with registered office in Cluj-Napoca, 49 Dornei Street, (hereinafter referred to as Descurcaretii – Witty Resourceful).
2. What are Cookies?
The cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that will be stored on your computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user accessing the Internet. The cookie is installed through a browser-based request (e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox) and is completely “passive” (it does not contain software, viruses or spyware and cannot access the information on the user hard disk).
3. What are Cookies used for?
These files make it possible to recognize the user terminal and present the content in a relevant way, adapted to the user’s preferences. Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support the efforts of the Descurcaretii Team to provide user-friendly services: e.g.: – online privacy or relevant advertising preferences. They are also used to prepare aggregated anonymous statistics to help us understand the manner in which any user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content, excluding personal identification of the user.
4. What Cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies: per session and fixed. The ones per session are temporary files that remain in the user’s terminal until the end of the session or closing the application (the web browser). Fixed files remain on the user’s terminal for a while in the Cookie’s parameters or until they are deleted manually by the user.
5. How are Cookies used by this site?
A visit to this site may place cookies for purposes of:
- Site performance cookies
- Visitor analysis cookies
- Cookies for geotargetting
- Recording cookies
- Cookies for advertising
- Advertiser cookies
6. Do Cookies contain personal data?
7. Why are Cookies important for the Internet?
Cookies are the central focus of the efficient Internet, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience and tailored to the preferences and interests of each user. Refusing or disabling Cookies can make some sites unusable.
Refusing or disabling Cookies does not mean you will not receive online advertising anymore, but it will not be able to keep track of your preferences and interests highlighted by your browsing behavior.
Examples of important uses of Cookies (which do not require authentication of a user through an account):
- Content and services tailored to user preferences – news, weather, sports, maps, public and government services, entertainment sites and travel services.
- Offers tailored to user interests – retaining passwords, language preferences (for example, displaying search results in Romanian).
- Retaining copy protection filters for Internet content (family mode options, safe search functions).
- Limiting ad serving frequency – limit the number of display of an ad for a particular user on a site.
- Providing more relevant advertising for the user.
- Measurement, optimization, and analytics features – such as confirming a certain level of traffic on a website, what type of content is viewed, and how a user reaches a website (for example, through search engines, directly from other websites, etc.). Websites run these analyzes of their use to improve sites for the benefit of users.
8. Delete Cookies
We provide some useful links or you can use the browser’s “help” option for more details.
- Internet Explorer Cookies Settings
- Mozilla Firefox Cookies Settings
- Chrome Cookies Settings
- Safari Cookies Settings
IAB Romania provides the following website to provide more information on privacy related to online advertising: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ro/
For more information about cookies and their use, you can access the official EU website of cookies at: http://ec.europa.eu/cookies/index_en.htm